Newgen
Поруке: 9
Придружен: 12 Мар 2015, 20:11
Место: Danmark
Контакт:

FM Tournement some years ago

Порука од Jepze »

Hello FM-Serbia

Me and some of my friends in Denmark can remember a very big online tournement. It was a tournement, where every nation/FM-site have a team with 3 players on, and we should play against other nations. I Play for FMDanmark, and i can remember a match against FM-Brasil.

My question to you are if you can remember the same tournament and can give me some hints to where i can find some data from this, and who have made it, because I will make a little compitition i Denmark on the same platform, and if it goes weel, maybe i will make a big competition for the whole FM Scene.

I Hope You can help me.

Jepze
The Danish Guy

Co-Owner of YFC
Корисников грб
m15k3
Manager
Поруке: 2279
Придружен: 27 Нов 2010, 08:39
Место: Brcko, BiH

Порука од m15k3 »

Код: Изаберите све

https://serbian-fm.net/without-borders-online-international-tournament-vf180.htm
This?
Корисников грб
Orthodox
Ćale s' Bagdale
Поруке: 18917
Придружен: 24 Окт 2010, 00:36
Место: Kruševac
Klub koji vodite: Napredak
Formacija: 5-4-1 WB
Steam: OrthodoxSFM
Контакт:

Порука од Orthodox »

Hi mate. If i am right, we made some contact via Skype? Sorry for late answer but i will halp you of course everything you need and get some infos from archive about that, Dont worry. See you soon. :yesko:
Корисников грб
Jepze
Newgen
Поруке: 9
Придружен: 12 Мар 2015, 20:11
Место: Danmark
Контакт:

Порука од Jepze »

Orthodox пише:Hi mate. If i am right, we made some contact via Skype? Sorry for late answer but i will halp you of course everything you need and get some infos from archive about that, Dont worry. See you soon. :yesko:
Yes, and i will contact you soon again :cheers:
The Danish Guy

Co-Owner of YFC
Пошаљи Одговор

Повратак на “FM Kafana/FM Caffe”